CEDAR HILL, TX, APRIL 25, 2016 -- JL Solutions LLP today announced its partnership with HubStor Inc., the market’s first data-aware cloud archive solution for businesses needing affordable long-term data preservation with bank-grade security, eDiscovery, and compliance. The partnership will benefit JL Solutions’ clients by giving them early access to the HubStor service.
Working exclusively with Microsoft, each customer that subscribes to HubStor is configured with a dedicated tenant in Azure. The service includes directory integration, unlimited end-user access, full access to HubStor’s data governance and security features, and rights to use HubStor’s cloud integration software for policy-based archiving and stubbing of data currently residing on primary storage arrays.
Organizations have the option of leveraging an existing Azure Enterprise Agreement with Microsoft for the deployment of the service, or they can subscribe through HubStor for a pure SaaS model.
“Many of our clients already do business with Microsoft and have large investments in Azure credits,” says Jeri Lou McKinney, President, JL Solutions. “With HubStor, we’re able to help our clients leverage Azure to solve their complex archiving, data governance, and eDiscovery needs.”
As more organizations awaken to the advantages and convenience of the cloud, there’s also a realization that security and compliance are more important than ever before. HubStor is specifically designed for organizations that need archiving with enterprise-class search, security, and data management controls, but at a more affordable price point than traditional in-house and cloud-based enterprise archiving solutions.
“JL Solutions carries a unique understanding of the intersection of IT, data governance, and eDiscovery challenges faced by businesses today,” says Geoff Bourgeois, CEO, HubStor. “We’re excited to work with them, and to help revolutionize their clients’ storage and archiving strategies with data ware cloud archiving.”
Born in the cloud, HubStor is built on an innovative data-aware object storage design that scales across datacenter regions whilst maintaining central administration and data governance. Organizations of any size can now conveniently and securely perform advanced archiving and search with public cloud economics. The HubStor cloud archiving service consists of 5 core elements:
- Cloud Integration -- HubStor's pure software approach for extending primary storage arrays to the cloud is included in the service, with connectors for policy-based synchronization of file systems and intelligent unpacking of PST files.
- Data Aware Object Storage -- Each customer subscription is provisioned into a dedicated HubStor tenant on HubStor's data-aware, scale-out object storage platform, with flexible metadata, de-duplication, security, and near-real time data management policies.
- Search -- An optional search cluster based on Elasticsearch technology can be added at any time. Content indexing is easily scaled up and down in the cloud to meet performance demands and keep costs low. HubStor also puts clients in control of search costs with the ability to manage the indexing scope with intuitive policies: by date ranges, content types, users, groups, and other criteria.
- Data Governance -- Built-in apps for analytics, eDiscovery, retention, and data loss prevention (DLP), with role-based access control, activity auditing, and tagging policies, radically simplify control of corporate data at any scale.
- User Access -- Users are able to access their content securely through HubStor’s Web-based access interface and/or optional file system stubbing. Users can browse, search, retrieve, and share both internally and externally.
About JL Solutions
JL Solutions LLP, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, specializes in Data Aware Cloud Archiving, eDiscovery, Data Management and Enterprise-wide ESI Identification & Collections. We serve the global fortune companies and work with a broad range of industries in our 5 years of business. Our guiding principle at JL Solutions is to provide our clients with a team approach to customizing the right method and solutions for their specific needs as well as creating a working environment including:
• Team player and working to achieve the clients immediate and long-term goals
• Sustained and thoughtful on-going relationship with the client due to successful project implementation
• Problem-solving and resolution action plans executed with precision
• Lowering risk and controlling cost for the client
JL Solutions offers a vendor-neutral and comprehensive strategy to manage your organization's most valuable data.
HubStor is the world’s first data-aware cloud archive. Partnered with Microsoft and delivered exclusively on the Azure cloud, HubStor has patent-pending advances related to the security of writing data to cloud storage, managing data in the cloud, and making data available to users contextually.
JL Solutions LLP